My trip to The Roaches


A few weeks ago I took a drive over to The Roaches in the Peak District to meet Adam Evans. What a lovely location it was, I have heard of it so many times over the years but have never been. It was definitely worth the journey


We had made a plan to have discussions on emotional wellbeing, about my journey and the issues that may arise and what you can do so that you can clear the behaviours. 


These videos will be being posted over the next few weeks on my YouTube channel and here is the first one Adam and Jo Introduce themselves and discuss Jo's Journey


The topics we will discuss are 

Adams Journey

How our body reacts

Building confidence

Feeling of uncomfortable

and much more 



These discussions came about following a conversation with Adam and he suggested that we spend some time recording the discussions that we have on a regular basis and that they may be useful for others. 

The topics we discussed came about following my experience on my journey and from the conversations that I have with my clients and others. 


Please watch the videos, let me know how you find them, subscribe to my YouTube channel and share with anyone you feel would benefit from watching them. 








 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year

A weekend of adventure and fun

When did you last challenge yourself?